Indian real estate sector is governed by myriad local legislations. Various authorities in India monitor and regulate title to the immovable property and use of the property, be it for commercial, residential, or other non-agricultural purposes. In view of the same, it is important to conduct extensive due-diligence before acquiring any immovable property in order to get the clear and marketable title to the property.
Agama Team has expertise in advising high value property projects across commercial and residential space on a pan-India basis through its network of highly experienced real estate legal and para legal service providers across the country. Agama is in a position to support all real estate ventures across the country. For the commercial success of any real estate project, we take all necessary steps to ensure that property and property based investments are entirely legally compliant.
Agama follows 3Ds specific approach for its clients, extensive Due-diligence, proper Documentation and handling effective Dispute
In real-estate sector, Agama provides following services:
- Conducting Title Due Diligence, preparing and issuing Title Due Diligence Report and undertaking documentation as well as contractual assignments for the purchase and sale of properties on a timely manner.
- Advice on all aspects of RERA and Maharashtra RERA Rules.
- Assisting with drafting and finalization of Agreements for Sale for various residential properties, from the perspective of the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“RERA”) and Maharashtra RERA Rules. Assistance in drafting development agreements and other ancillary documents.
- Conducting Documentary Due Diligence, preparing and issuing Documentary Due Diligence Report and undertaking documentation as well as contractual assignments for the retail MNC fashion houses and other retail players.
- Advice in relation to acquisition of real estate for captive and other solar projects in Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh.
- End-to-end documentation in relation to operations such as acquisition of warehouses and other incidental agreements for various logistics businesses. Templatization of documentation in relation to operations, such as acquisition and operation of warehouses and other incidental agreements.
- Advice for retail expansion of clients in various sectors including healthcare, viz., drafting and negotiation of lease, leave & license agreements, amenities agreements, due diligence and advice on potential issues.
- Advice on all type of litigation related to real estate sector in high court and other forums.
- Advised in ADR related to Real Estate sector including those related to construction. Assisted promoter of a large real estate group in Mumbai in international commercial arbitration in investor disputes and defending the promoter and company before the NCLT. End-to-end assistance in relation to a commercial arbitration between builders and its land-aggregators.
- Assisted in acquiring residential properties by HNIs/CEOs/Executives of the Company through compressive legal due diligence, searches, issuing public notices and preparing legal documentation and facilitating registration before competent authorities.